Returns and Refunds Policy
Shack Store Returns and Refunds Policy
Effective Date: November 20, 2023
Except as otherwise noted in this Policy or on the product detail page, items may be returned within thirty (30) days of the day of your receipt of the Order (the “Return Period”) for a refund, replacement, or store credit as set forth in this Policy. Please note that some items have a modified return policy, the details of which are identified on the product details of the item. Notwithstanding anything in this Policy or the Agreement, ALL SALES ARE FINAL (and not subject to return or the issuance of a refund, replacement, or store credit) for customized Orders and items listed as final sale. If you believe your item is eligible for a return, please view the instructions in the Return Process section below.
Only if you are eligible to receive a refund pursuant to this Policy, you may request the refund by following these return instructions below:
Reach out to us at email@example.com with the following information:
- the name(s) of the item(s) you wish to return.
- the email used to place the original Order,
- a receipt or proof of purchase,
- the Order number,
- the reason for your return, and
- return preference: return for refund, return for store credit, or exchange the item.
- If your request is approved and subject to the Return Service Fees section below, we will email a return authorization and shipping label to the email address associated with the billing information for the original Order.
- Return the item within thirty (30) days (or such other time provided to you) of your receipt of the return authorization, using the provided shipping label.
- Within seven (7) business days of our receipt and inspection of the returned item(s), the refund will automatically revert to the original form of payment used for the Order. In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used or a single payment used, at the Store’s unilateral option.
Return Service Fees
All Returns are subject to a service fee to cover handling and restocking fees of: $7 service fee for returns from within the contiguous 48 United States, and $11 for returns from all other locations. The service fee will be (as the case may be): deducted from your refund or store credit following the receipt and quality assurance of your return, or invoiced to the original payment method of your Order if you are making an exchange. Exchanged items will only be shipped to your desired address after the restock fee invoice has been paid. The restock invoice for exchanges will expire after seven (7) days; in the event the invoice is left unpaid please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to revisit the exchange process.
Costs associated with the return of an international Order are the responsibility of the customer. Please indicate that this is a return on the Commercial Invoice to avoid further taxes and duties.
If you experience any material or craftsmanship flaw, please shoot us a note at email@example.com so that our team can help.
In Order to be eligible for a refund, store credit, or replacement, as the case may be, items must be unused and need to be returned during the Return Period in their original condition and packaging. Damaged or altered items, no matter the source of damage, may be denied a return and the issuance of a replacement, refund, or store credit at the exclusive option of the Store.
If you receive Store Credit, you may only use such Store Credit on the Store, subject to the following:
- Store Credit is valid for use for five (5) years from the date of issuance.
- Store Credit is non-transferable and non-refundable and may only be used by the user to whom the Store Credit is issued.
- Store Credit is only applicable to the merch store and cannot be used to purchase Shake Shack food or gift cards items
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unsure of the eligibility of your return.
If you haven’t seen a refund applied to your original form of payment within 7 business days of approval, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for further assistance.